Originally built in 1914-1928, 205 W. Randolph is a 200,000 SF, 23-story Art Deco building located in the West Loop. Current ownership has invested significant capital and vision into rebranding the building by redesigning the lobby and upgrading the building and security systems. The property is steps away from both the Washington/Wells and Clark/Lake stations, making your commute even easier.
205 W Randolph’s exceptional location in the West Loop allows for unmatched convenience and access to transportation. It is within walking distance from the Ogilvie Transportation Center and Union Station, and within two blocks of six CTA “L” lines. This central location makes the property ideal for both suburban and urban commuters. For driving commuters, there are multiple public parking garages within a two-block radius.
Clark/Lake ‐ Blue, Green, Pink, Brown, Orange and Purple
Washington/Wells ‐ Pink, Brown, Orange and Purple
Bus Lines: 37, 22, 24, 134, 135, 136, 156
The property is ideally situated at the southwest corner of West Randolph and North Wells Streets in the city’s most preferred West Loop submarket. Just steps from numerous desirable downtown destinations, including the Thompson Center, City Hall, Theatre District, Millennium Park and the River North/West Loop neighborhoods.
– Recently Renovated Lobby/Entrance
– Renovated Common Areas & Corridors
– Upgraded Security Systems
– Refreshed Elevators
– Underdoing Spec-Suite Program
– Class-B Product at Class-C Prices
– On-Site Property Management
– Security System with Tenant Key Cards
– Front Desk Staffed from 6am – 8pm
– Tenant-Only Conference Room
– FedEx/UPS Dropoff and notary services located in the Currency Exchange
For more information on: 205 W Randolph please enter your information.