Originally built in 1891, 542 S. Dearborn is an 86,000 SF, 14-story office building located in Printers Row. The building is a historical landmark, as it is the oldest surviving work in downtown Chicago designed by the architecture firm Holabird & Roche. Due to the building’s architectural significance, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places and is known as “The Pontiac Building.”
542 S Dearborn is located just south of Congress Parkway in the South Loop submarket. The building benefits from outstanding accessibility located near many CTA “L” light-rail rapid-transit stations and the Metra heavy-rail commuter train.
LaSalle/Van Buren – Brown, Pink, Orange and Purple
Harrison – Red
Jackson – Blue
LaSalle Street – Metra Heavy-Rail
Bus Lines: 24, 2, 29, 146, 148, 22, 24, 36, 62, 147, 6
The South Loop neighborhood features a diverse mix of nightlife, residential and public spaces offering amenities for all individuals. Grant Park is just a short walk from 542 S Dearborn, offering tenants ample outdoor space with immense green areas and access to Lake Michigan. Also located nearby are top-of-the-line hotels and five-star dining options, as well as an assortment of casual dining choices.
– Historical & Significant Building of Chicago
– Planned Renovated of Lobby/Entrance
– Planned Renovation of Security Systems
– Planned Renovation of Elevators and Corridors
– Undergoing Spec Suite Program
– Onsite Food Option – Potbelly’s
– Quick-Access to CTA Transportation
– Security System with Tenant Key Cards
– On-site Dedicated Engineer
For more information on: 542 South Dearborn please enter your information.