The E3 at Fulton West Loft Office Portfolio comprised of three buildings located at 300, 316, and 320 North Elizabeth Street in Chicago’s Fulton Market District. 300 and 320 N Elizabeth were built in 1916 and 1920, respectfully. The trio of buildings total 167,000 SF of premier, boutique, brick-and-timber loft offices. The buildings are arranged into a campus setting, featuring a connecting outdoor courtyard.
The properties are located in the Fulton Market District, formerly a meat-packing, warehouse and industrial area, but has been rapidly gentrifying with retailers, office headquarters, Michelin-Starred restaurants and boutique luxury hotels. Notable relocations to Fulton Market are Google, Coca-Cola, Mondelez International, Motorola, Gogo, Sara Lee and many others.
– Renovated Lobby
– Exposed Brick & Timber
– High Lofted Ceilings with industrial accents
– Large Windows with an abundance of natural light
– Campus Setting
– On-Site Parking Lot
– Shuttle Service to CTA stations
– Outdoor Courtyard
– Exciting Fulton West District
– Future Retail on Ground Floor
– Fulton Market is Chicago’s fastest growing neighborhood
For more information on: E3 at Fulton West please enter your information.